Bajaj Pulsar N160 Bike Price in Bangladesh
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Bike Price in Bangladesh The engine type is single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve, oil cooled, FI. This bike is powered by 164.82 (cc) engine. Bajaj Pulsar N160 generates a maximum power of 16 PS @ 8750 rpm. Its maximum torque is 14.65 Nm @ 6750 rpm. Transmission duties are taken care of by a 5 speed gearbox. Bajaj claims that the bike gives a mileage of 50.00 Kmpl (Approx). Bajaj Pulsar N160 front suspension is telescopic and rear suspension is Monoshock.
Bajaj Pulsar N160 review
- Brand Origin India.
- Engine: 164.82 cc.
- Max Power: 16 PS @ 8750 rpm.
- Max Torque: 14.65 Nm @ 6750 rpm.
- Mileage: 50 Kmpl.
- Maximum speed: 120 kmph.
- Price: BDT (Upcoming).
Full Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar N160
- Displacement (cc): 164.82 cc.
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, SOHC, 2 Valve, Oil Cooled, FI Engine.
- Max Power: 15.68 kW (16 PS) @ 8750 RPM.
- Max Torque: 14.65 NM @ 6750 RPM.
- Top Speed (Official): 135 km/h.
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate.
- Bore: 58 mm.
- Stroke: 61 mm.
- Stating Method: Auto start.
- Fuel Type: Petrol.
- Fuel Delivery System: Fuel Injection.
- Ignition Type: DTS-i.
- Compression ratio: 9.8:1.
- Cooling System: Oil Cooled.
Gear and Mileage
- Total Gear: 5 Speed Manual Gear.
- Company Mileage: 40 KM/L
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2017 mm x 803.5 mm x 1060 mm.
- Fuel capacity (L): 14 liters.
- Oil reserve: 2.5 liters.
- Wheel base (mm): 1358 mm.
- Seat Height (mm): 795 mm.
- Ground Clearance (mm): 165 mm.
- Curb weight: 154 kg.
- Colors: Brooklyn Black, Techno Grey, Caribbean Blue and Racing Red.
Suspension and chassis
- Front Suspension: Telescopic, 37 mm.
- Back Suspension: 120 mm wheel travel, mono suspension with nitrox.
- Chassis Type: Perimeter Frame.
Tires and brakes
- Front Tire: 100/80 -17 51 P Tubeless.
- Rear tire: 130/70-17”, 61 P tubeless.
- Wheel Front: 17 inch alloy.
- Rear wheel: 17 inch axle.
- Front Brake: 300 mm disc (ABS).
- Rear Brake: 230 mm disc (ABS).
- ABS: Dual-channel.
- Battery: 12V Full DC MF.
- Head Light: Halogen, H4 (12V, 55/60W).
- Back light: LED type.
- Signal Light: Clear Lens.
- Watch: Yes.
- Pass Light: Yes.
- Tripmeter: Yes.
- Tachometer: Yes.
- Speedometer: Yes.
- Engine Kill Switch: Yes.
- Gear Indicator: Yes.
- Low battery indicator: Yes.
- Low Oil Indicator: Yes.
Bajaj Pulsar is a range of motorcycles manufactured by Bajaj Auto in India. It was developed by Bajaj Auto’s product engineering department in collaboration with Tokyo R&D and later motorcycle designer Glynn Kerr. A variant of the bike, the Pulsar 200NS was launched in 2012, but was shelved for some time (relaunched in early 2017 with BS IV emission compliance and renamed NS200). With average monthly sales of around 86,000 units in 2011, the Pulsar claimed a 47% market share in its segment in 2011. By April 2012, the Pulsar had sold over 5 million units. In 2018, they celebrated selling over ten million Pulsars by supporting an exclusive TV ad and a marquee ride across 6 cities to write “PULSAR” on a predetermined route.
See more posts: Lifan K19 SD Price in Bangladesh